Forever Triumphant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paranormal Activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Get MosSeD

Get MosSeD

Paranormal Activity Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:28 am

When I asks other viewers about this movie, I got mixed responses. When I watched it, it scared the s**t out of me.
Back to top Go down
AshleyDominique

AshleyDominique

Paranormal Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Paranormal Activity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:08 am

PA has less in common with modern gore movies than with certain avant-garde films of the late '60s, like Michael Snow's Wavelength — a murder mystery in the form of a single, slow, 45-min. zoom shot through a room — and Morgan Fisher's Phi Phenomenon, an 11-min. shot of a wall clock without a second hand. In Fisher's film, viewers were meant to concentrate so intently that they could see the minute hand move. PA uses a similar strategy: the stationary camera in the overnight bedroom scenes has a time code at the bottom right of the frame. Sometimes the clock spins like mad to show the passing of hours between phenomena — and in one super-creepy scene, there is the image of Katie standing motionless, as if still asleep, for two hours straight. It's even more chilling a few nights later, when Katie, clearly the more haunted of the two, again stands still for hours but this time on Micah's side of the bed.

Paranormal Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Triumphant :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com